The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Kaap Agri website "the Webstore". This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery
needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us at [email protected].
Express delivery (1 to 3 working days) is subject to stock availability, limited to main centres and only applies to items accordingly identified. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday or Tuesday.
In the case of a mixed basket, our standard delivery policy of 3-5 working days will apply.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
Standard deliveries will be made within 3-5 business days upon acceptance of your order. Note, for certain outlying areas we have to use regional third-party couriers and while every effort is made to expedite delivery, service
to these areas may take an additional 2 days.
Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Kaap Agri endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for both express delivery and standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, Dawnwing, or the Kaap Agri Service Centre. For information on their terms and conditions, please refer to www.dawnwing.co.za.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
- Please view our rates here.
Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the "Notes" field whether the order should only be delivered to you or you can specify an alternative authorized person's name to receive it on your behalf. You
or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the "notes" field of the order.
- All parcels delivered will be secured with a unique purchase sealing tape. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance in clause 17 below.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of identification may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier's waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any:
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving the parcel(s)) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect
that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing; or
- Send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
- Kindly refer to our refunds policy for further information.
- Kaap Agri reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at it’s sole discretion.